Features and Benefits
- The MacLite Senior Series with junior function, transfers wafers between two 25-slot carriers and one 50-slot process boat. Carriers/boats can be plastic, Teflon®, Quartz, Silicon Carbide, Polysilicon or metal.
- Fast & Smooth, featuring ramped speeds and soft landing. A 50 wafer transfer is under one minute.
- Operator interface is with a 12 key keypad with a 4 line LCD display. START/STOP butttons optional
- MacLite machines are totally electronic, with an auto switching power supply, 110 VAC 60 Hz or 240 VAC 50/60 Hz.
- The machine will not introduce more than 1.5 particles, greater than .23 micron in diameter, per wafer per transfer (machine must be exhausted to achieve this figure).
- Single Board PC controlled.
- Sensors detect wafers and cassette or process carrierpresence for safety.
- Flat alignment is maintained during transfer.
- Machine will not drop wafers in the event of a power failure and will prompt the operator through the Recovery Mode after power has been restored.
- All exposed aluminum parts are hard Black Anodized.
- Covers are powder covered aircraft grade aluminum.
- Uptime will exceed 99.95%.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 2,500 hours
- MTBA (mean time between assist): 1,000 hours
- MTTR (mean time to repair): 1 hour
- Vespel package for high temperature applications
- Stainless steel covers
- Hot Wafer/Boat Sensor