Features & Benefits
- The Mac Pitch Changer transfers 25 each silicon wafers between one standard pitch plastic cassette to one non- standard pitch quartz or silicon carbide.
- The machine may be configured to accommodate a large diversity of Plastic, Teflon®, metal, Quartz,
Silicon Carbide and Polysilicon carriers.
- All exposed aluminum parts are hard black anodized for corrosion resistance.
- Electronic through beam sensors are used to detect wafer presence in boats and retainers thus
preventing accidental double loading and scratches.
- Lift system uses ramped speed controls for gentle pick-up and landing.
- Pressure sensors are used for both personal safety and machine safety by inhibiting machine operation.
- Retainers default to closed position to prevent dropping wafers in the event of electrostatic discharge, loss of power, or loss of air pressure.
- A pause function is provided to stop the lift system at any position to facilitate preventative maintenance and cleaning.
- Single-board computer control, Operator interface is with a 12 key keypad with a 4 line LCD display.
- Uptime will exceed 99.25%.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 2,500 hours
- MTBA (mean time between assist): 1,000 hours
- MTTR (mean time to repair): less than 1 hour
- RS232 communications port
- Recessed mounting
- Vespel package for high temperature applications
- Stainless steel covers
- Hot boat sensor