Features & Benefits
- The Mac-Lite Solid Source Back-to-Back mass transfer machine transfers 25 silicon wafers in a proximity back-to-back configuration, followed by a process carrier loaded with solid source discs between pairs.
- The machine may be configured to accommodate a large diversity of Plastic, Teflon®, Quartz, Silicon Carbide and Polysilicon and metal boats.
- Single-Board PC controlled.
- With the push of a button, the machine transferswafers safely and automatically.
- Mac Lite series machines are designed to limit particlecontamination by using stepper and servo motors, “clean room grade” rails and bearings and electrical boat sensors.
- All aluminum parts are hard black anodized for corrosion resistance.
- Electronic through beam sensors are used to detect wafer presence in boats and retainers thus preventing accidental double loading and scratches.
- Lift system uses ramped speed controls for gentle pick- up and landing.
- Pressure sensors are used both for personal safety and machine safety by inhibiting machine operation.
- Retainers default to closed position to prevent dropping wafers in the event of electrostatic discharge and loss of power.
- A pause function is provided to stop the lift system at any position to facilitate preventative maintenance and cleaning.
- The Mac Lite series machines have been tested with up to 50,000 volts electrostatic discharges without disruption to internal electronics. The Mac Lite series machines are virtually immune to RFI noise, EMF, and ESD.
- RS232 communications port
- Recessed mounting
- Vespel package for hightemperature applications
- Hot boat sensor
- Anti-Static Quad Bar