Features and Benefits
- The ALR (Automatic Lifter with rotating platform) will lift a maximum of 25 wafers above the top edge of the cassette, the platform will rotate and the wafers will be returned to the cassette facing the opposite direction.
- Fast & Smooth, featuring ramped speeds and soft landing. A complete cycle in less than 30 seconds.
- Easy operation, simply place the proper cassette on the platform and press the “Green” start button.
- No special carrier required, the ALR platform can be designed and built to accept your existing cassette.
- The ALR utilizes an auto switching power supply, 110 VAC 60 Hz or 240 VAC 50/60 Hz.
- Clean operation introduces no more than 1.5 particles, greater than .23 micron in diameter, per wafer per transfer (machine must be exhausted to achieve this figure).
- Single Board PC controlled.
- Sensors detect proper cassette position for wafer safety.
- Pressure sensors on the elevator protects against wafer damage and ensures personnel safety.
- Flat/Notch alignment is maintained during operation.
- All exposed aluminum parts are hard Black Anodized.
- Uptime will exceed 99.95%.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 2,500 hours
- MTBA (mean time between assist): 1,000 hours
- MTTR (mean time to repair): 1 hour