Features and Benefits
- Mactronix Automatic Wafer Flat Finder “AFF” is designed for automatic flat alignment.
- The patterned side of the wafer never touches the carrier during rotation.
- The machine may be configured toaccommodate a large diversity of Plastic,Teflon®, and metal carriers.
- A locating pin on the frame prevents incorrectcassette orientation.
- When the cassette makes contact with thedetector switch, the “AFF” will automatically start, align the flats and stop. The indicator lamp will flash to signify that the flats are aligned to the correct orientation.
- Located on the left side of the unit is a switch for up or down flat alignment selection.
- The aligned wafer flats may be manually positioned to any other orientation desired by slowly turning the roller knob.
- The “AFF” unit is A.C. powered.
- Uptime will exceed 99.25%.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 2,500 hours
- MTBA (mean time between assist): 1,000 hours
- MTTR (mean time to repair): less than 1 hour
- ESD material (optional)