Features and Benefits
- Manual Notch Finder “NFM”, manually aligns wafer notches in the down direction, the operator may then rotate the wafers to locate the notch in the desired position.
- Cassette orientation is specific so that the cassette fits in one direction only for wafer safety.
- The patterned side of the wafers never touch the carrier during rotation.
- No special carrier required, the NFM can be designed and built to accept your existing cassette.
- All exposed aluminum parts are hard Black Anodized.
- Uptime will exceed 99.95%.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 2,500 hours
- MTBA (mean time between assist): 1,000 hours
- MTTR (mean time to repair): 1 hour