Features & Benefits
- The Programmable Wafer Sampler (PWS) machine transfers wafers between a 25-slot cassette and a self-centering chuck.
- User friendly, menu driven programming for operator and maintenance mode provides complete flexibility.
- Transfers may be accomplished through keypad commands and may be programmed for specific, customized sequences.
- The Operator menu allows wafer sorting by one of six methods:1.) Manual 2.) Series 3.) Interval 4.) Random 5.) Load6.) Unload
- The Technician menu (R & M) enables rapidmachine diagnostics and testing.
- Wafers are vacuum sensed during robotic transferto inhibit accidental damage.
- The machine has a small footprint and is exhaustported for clean room operation.
- Machine construction is from Mactronix standardanticorrosion package (all aluminum parts areblack hard anodized).
- Uptime will exceed 99.25%.• Mean time between failure (MTBF): 2,500 hours • Mean time between assist (MTBA): 1,000 hours • Mean time to repair (MTTR): 1 hour
- O.C.R. system for automatic optical character reading
- R.S. 232 communications link with host computer • Custom software packages and SECS II com.
- • Picture within Picture option available
- • Bright light source
- Printer for recording defect data
- Bar code reading