Features & Benefits
- The Selectable Wafer Lifter (SWP) is designed to lift one or three wafers at a time (depending on type of machine) from a plastic carrier for safe access to wafers for inspection and lot verification.
- Operation is via a selectable knob for specific wafer(s) and a toggle switch for up/down activation.
- Use for photo, etch, C.V.D. and diffusion inspections.
- Use for wafer lot number identification.
- Front side, back side, and edge condition inspection.
- Patterned surface not contacted by wafer holder.
- Eliminates single wafer handling scratches.
- Positive position location locks for error free operation.
- All pneumatic for simple and reliable operation.
- Available in 3″ through 8″ models.
- Custom designs available to lift specified wafers.
- All aluminum parts are black hard anodized for corrosion resistance.
- Exhaust ported for clean room operation.
- Uptime will exceed 99.25%.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 2,500 hours
- MTBA (mean time between assist): 1,000 hours
- MTTR (mean time to repair): 1 hour