Features & Benefits
- Mactronix Wafer Lifter Automatic (WLO), automatically aligns wafer flats followed by successive raising of the wafers on an incline.
- Cross-slot detection and wafer mapping.
- Capable of automatic indexing for reading wafers with two scribes.
- The main function is to read scribes on the wafers, along the flat.
- After all lot reading is done, it can report to the fab host via RS232.
- The machine may be configured to accommodate a large diversity of Plastic, Teflon® carriers.
- With the push of a button, the machine raises wafers automatically for individual wafer identification and edge inspection.
- Both flat finding and wafer lifting is switch selectable.
- Once flat finding is selected the flat finding operation is automatic with no additional operator input other than carrier placement upon the machine.
- By operator selection, the wafers may be raised for inspection and lowered at any time after the flat finding operation.
- As a convenience, the foot print and weight of the WLO is small enough to be placed near any work environment.
- Carrier sensors located in the platform prevent the machine from operating if the required carriers are not present.
- Uptime will exceed 99.25%.
- MTBF (mean time between failure): 2,500 hours
- MTBA (mean time between assist): 1,000 hours
- MTTR (mean time to repair): less than 1 hour
- RS232 communications port
- Stainless steel covers