Features & Benefits
- The Automatic Wafer Sorter (EV1) machine transfers wafers between two 25-slot cassettes stacked vertically. Depending on sort routine selected, one cassette may be swapped out for another within the same sort operation.
- User friendly, menu driven programming for operator and maintenance mode provides complete flexibility.
- Transfers may be accomplished through keypadcommands and may be programmed for specific,customized sequences.
- The Operator menu allows wafer sorting and combiningby one of two methods:
2.) Preprogrammed Sort Routines
- O.C.R. system for automatic optical character reading
- The Technician menu enables rapid machine diagnostics and testing.
- Wafers are memory mapped and monitored while in the cassettes and are vacuum sensed and monitored during robotic transfers to inhibit accidental damage.
- When wafers need to be specifically orientated in a cassette, optical flat finding is by one of four programmed positions.
- The machine has a small footprint and is exhaust ported for clean room operation.
- Machine construction is from Mactronix standard anticorrosion package (all aluminum parts are black hard anodized).
- Class 1 and Class 10 clean room rated.
- Uptime will exceed 99.25%.
- Mean time between failure (MTBF): 2,500 ours
- Mean time between assist (MTBA): 1,000 hours
- Mean time to repair (MTTR): 1 hour
- Tilt rotation with joystick, for 1x visual inspection
- Bar code reading
- R.S. 232 communications link with host computer
- Custom software packages and SECS II com.
- Picture within Picture option available